Tapioca Sabudana Khichdi
December 21, 2014
My mother in law made tapioca sabudana khichdi for the breakfast today. It is amazingly delicious and healthy. Sharing the recipe..
Ingredients to make tapioca sabudana khichdi
1. 250 gms tapioca, soaked in water atleast for 2 hours.
2. 50 gms roasted peanut.
3. 1 pinch turmeric. Salt, black pepper to taste.
4. 1 pinch asafoetida.
5. 2 tbsp Oil or Desi Ghee.
6. 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds.
7. Fresh Cilantro and lime juice.
Procedure to make tapioca sabudana khichdi
1. Warm oil in a flat bottom pan.
2. Roast the peanut in the oil.
3. Remove the peanut. In the same oil, put mustard seeds.
4. Add asafoetida and hing to the oil.
5. Add tapioca. Put salt, black pepper and mix it well.
6. Garnish it with cilantro and lime juice.
Serve it. Simple, yummy and healthy..
Will you try it?:)